Digginman Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,569 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Location Stephens City, Virginia Detector(s) used Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola May 10, 2007 Thread Owner #1 I found a guy who takes photos of Civil War sites and transposes ghostly figures on them. I met him at a Craft Show in Winchester, Virginia. I bought this one. DM Attachments HOUSECSA.webp 33.6 KB · Views: 1,063
I found a guy who takes photos of Civil War sites and transposes ghostly figures on them. I met him at a Craft Show in Winchester, Virginia. I bought this one. DM
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2007 #2 That's awesome! I really like the way it looks (ghosty)...good choice. RR
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too May 10, 2007 #3 so what happens when you get "free" extra ghost in the photos?
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 May 10, 2007 #4 That is very cool! Thanks for sharing with us!
Digginman Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,569 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Location Stephens City, Virginia Detector(s) used Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola May 10, 2007 Thread Owner #5 I forgot, he has a website: http://www.civilwarghosts.com DM
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Jul 7, 2007 #6 Hey I didnt see this before....I love this idea and hope he can make one of me and the girls ....too cool....
Hey I didnt see this before....I love this idea and hope he can make one of me and the girls ....too cool....