In the last picture is why I said mayan. Left side profile reminds me of the mayan or Aztec . The other picture are the Jesuit symbolism. Now it could be from another order other than Jesuit.
Look on the small stones on your picture. Those have symbolism on them. I love it when you guys miss it. Just because you don't learn this in school doesn't mean you can't. It's just a small scale of a mountain monument.
I see mayan with a jessuit backround a priest blessed this iconic symbolic tressure from what i can decifer it says never follow moose to closely after supper ride the donkey to the west the gold is there to be plundered
I see mayan with a jessuit backround a priest blessed this iconic symbolic tressure from what i can decifer it says never follow moose to closely after supper ride the donkey to the west the gold is there to be plundered
The host rock is a clay that apparently covered a portion of a lake bed or sea bed and the other rocks/stones got trapped in it when it hardened to stone when the lake or sea dried up. Nothing more.