jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,859 Reaction score 76,300 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I Read this one the Other Day Even Thought I Added it Perhaps I Hit the Wrong State , So I'll try again Omaha daily bee. (Omaha [Neb.]), 05 May 1890.
I Read this one the Other Day Even Thought I Added it Perhaps I Hit the Wrong State , So I'll try again Omaha daily bee. (Omaha [Neb.]), 05 May 1890.
T Trapper John Jr. Member Joined Dec 29, 2014 Messages 85 Reaction score 136 Golden Thread 0 Location St Helens, Oregon Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 26, 2019 #2 This is an interesting article as the citation of the source, the Omaha Daily Bee is provided. It is also the first time that I have seen an actual name provided in association with the event. Thanks for posting!
This is an interesting article as the citation of the source, the Omaha Daily Bee is provided. It is also the first time that I have seen an actual name provided in association with the event. Thanks for posting!