What's new

Cosco Folding Chair, Mid-Century--Any Info?

D1Yates

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 14, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the following in a thrift store: All-metal Cosco (?) folding chair, mid-century style. I think the style is called either Hamilton or Stylaire. Other similar chairs I have found online all have vinyl backs and seats; this one is all metal openwork. Can anyone tell me more about it? Is it just the frame?
 
Welcome to TNet. Would love to help, but we sort of need a picture to proceed...
 
Chair picture

I found the following in a thrift store: All-metal Cosco (?) folding chair, mid-century style. I think the style is called either Hamilton or Stylaire. Other similar chairs I have found online all have vinyl backs and seats; this one is all metal openwork. Can anyone tell me more about it? Is it just the frame?

Hoping this works--not sure how to upload a photo
 
chair.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom