lorraine
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2010
- Messages
- 4,474
- Reaction score
- 3,764
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GT; Sov Elite
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Could be Sherlock Holmes' pipe, or could just be a question mark..but it's silver so
I'll take it anyway.
Hi
Got out for a 3 hour hunt today chasing the low tide out; not much of a low tide, so I stuck close to the wet slope and any part of the shoreline where there was a low spot among all mounds of sand on what used to be my "muddy flats".
Found what I believe to be the remnant of an silver earring that I had fun cleaning and shining.
No markings ; tested + with silver acid test kit.
All other finds are clads, a 1944"Wheatie" ,and "junque".
Still on the watch out for that elusive gold...maybe tomorrow.
Here's a couple of pics
Thanks for looking
Lorraine


I'll take it anyway.
Hi

Got out for a 3 hour hunt today chasing the low tide out; not much of a low tide, so I stuck close to the wet slope and any part of the shoreline where there was a low spot among all mounds of sand on what used to be my "muddy flats".

Found what I believe to be the remnant of an silver earring that I had fun cleaning and shining.
No markings ; tested + with silver acid test kit.
All other finds are clads, a 1944"Wheatie" ,and "junque".
Still on the watch out for that elusive gold...maybe tomorrow.
Here's a couple of pics
Thanks for looking
Lorraine


Upvote
0
I'm very happy to see your post, i like it
Lovely








