What's new

Could these be Native American artifacts?

Odoacer0428

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Guys,

I wish to firstly inform you all that I am ill-experienced in the identification of Native American artifacts, but I am learning.

So, I stumbled across these two objects, and I want to know if they may be Native American tools of some sort.
 

Attachments

  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    311.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 12.webp
    12.webp
    383.5 KB · Views: 147
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Odoacer0428! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved from New Member Introductions over to Forum: What is It? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet from Niagara Falls.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to TreasureNet.

Sorry both are natural rocks not artifacts, better luck next time.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet. I don't see any sign of being altered by man. Go over to the North American Indian Artifact Forum and you'll see what to look for. Good luck.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome aboard T-Net from Northern Virginia :skullflag:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom