What's new

Counter stamped wheatie

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't know how common these are but it's a first for me and I thought it was pretty cool
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    245.6 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 12
That's a cool Abe. :thumbsup: There are many different Abe's that have been modified. I found one with Abe smoking a pipe and has a few smoke rings also. They might be worth a dollar as a novelty.
 
I got a few counters myself, and yes I keep them because they are cool.
 
That's a cool Abe. :thumbsup: There are many different Abe's that have been modified. I found one with Abe smoking a pipe and has a few smoke rings also. They might be worth a dollar as a novelty.

That's funny, I just posted that I have one too in another thread.
 
nice find! yet to beep anything counterstamped... its on my list
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom