T tw656 Hero Member Joined Jan 13, 2007 Messages 735 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Oct 20, 2007 #1 2 boxes didnt produce much. I must live in the wrong part of the country. Wheaties about 24 , including: 1919 1920 1926 needed this one for the whitman 1937 Thats about it. Upvote 0
2 boxes didnt produce much. I must live in the wrong part of the country. Wheaties about 24 , including: 1919 1920 1926 needed this one for the whitman 1937 Thats about it.
S soldierman Sr. Member Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 302 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 20, 2007 #2 Sounds like above average to me. I think I'm lucky to get 7-8 wheats in a box.
G GMan00001 Silver Member Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 2,539 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin Cities, MN Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2007 #3 tw656 said: 2 boxes didnt produce much. I must live in the wrong part of the country. Wheaties about 24 , including: 1919 1920 1926 needed this one for the whitman 1937 Thats about it. Click to expand... 12 per $25 box is what I was getting last year...this year my averages have been a little lower around 16 per $50 bag but I haven't had the same hassle to get the coins and much much less gas money so all in all I am ok with the tradeoff.
tw656 said: 2 boxes didnt produce much. I must live in the wrong part of the country. Wheaties about 24 , including: 1919 1920 1926 needed this one for the whitman 1937 Thats about it. Click to expand... 12 per $25 box is what I was getting last year...this year my averages have been a little lower around 16 per $50 bag but I haven't had the same hassle to get the coins and much much less gas money so all in all I am ok with the tradeoff.