IndianRiverSonrise Sr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 270 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Various Nov 8, 2009 Thread Owner #1 These two teeth were found on a Florida beach. Any ideas on identity appreciated. Thanks. Attachments bi tooth 004.webp 16.7 KB · Views: 695 bi tooth 003.webp 11.8 KB · Views: 1,281 bi tooth 002.webp 31.5 KB · Views: 916 bi tooth 001.webp 19.8 KB · Views: 990
Worthy55 Full Member Joined May 8, 2009 Messages 235 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location North , Fla. Nov 10, 2009 #2 I would say Horse for sure. 8) 8) 8) Attachments my fossils 004.webp 34 KB · Views: 1,741
IndianRiverSonrise Sr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 270 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Various Nov 13, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Worthy55 said: I would say Horse for sure. 8) 8) 8) Click to expand... Thanks. You really duplicated the photos.
Worthy55 said: I would say Horse for sure. 8) 8) 8) Click to expand... Thanks. You really duplicated the photos.