What's new

Couple of awesome buttons today

kshimes1

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
49
Reaction score
179
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Federal Revenue Cutter &
Chatham Artillery of Savannah button

20160519_104816 [334213].webp20160519_124046 [334212].webp
 
Upvote 22
Awesome is right :icon_thumleft:
 
Not familiar with them but looks awesome too me. Is the first one convex? Great shape.
 
Hi; The Federal Revenue Cutter Service was actually a name used by the US Coast Guard in early times. I'm a Coastie. I would love to buy that button from you. Please PM me and we will work out the details. I plan to put it on display here at the Coast Guard Base in Boston in a big display ok. PEACE:RONB
 
Hey Barker, going to hang on to it for little bit. When i sell it you will be first on my list.
 
Beautiful button!
 
Beautiful buttons!
 
Digiron yes it's convex 2 piece
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom