What's new

Couple photos to look at

SultansOfSwing

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2016
Messages
502
Reaction score
1,752
Golden Thread
0
Location
NH
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

Got a few pictures here. My first time trying this so bare with me. Those of you with experience doing this photo dowsing, please take a look at the photos for me. Im very curious to see if you see anything at all.

Thank you so much

khssf.webp


This 1st photo is a zoomed in version of the photo below it fyi.
rls.webp

rls2.webp
 
Nobody?

The first picture there was a early to mid 1800s house on the site of that athletic field. Ive found a half dollar there an a few other items im curious to see if they possibly buried anything.

Second photos are of an area with potentially buried spanish treasure. Its a true story but obviously finding the exact area is the hard part. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 
There is a spot in there I had gotten signals from.....but also noticed areas looked like a playing field. I'm thinking the signal was up and to the right some, but now will have to go back and check again.
 
Last edited:
There is a spot in there I had gotten signals from.....but also noticed areas looked like a playing field. I'm thinking the signal was up and to the right some, but now will have to go back and check again.

Thank you for looking Red_desert. Take your time.

Also i just looked at my original post and i feel it might have been confusing. Of the 3 photos i posted, the first photo is a completely differrnt area from photos 2 and 3. Just fyi. Picture 2 and 3 are the same area while picture 1 , the athletic field, is a different area altogether.

Thank you again for looking.
 
I was talking about the 1st photo, area around the red rectangle. Rectangle itself might not be important, probably some underground anomaly. Check the red circles for metal detecting.
 

Attachments

  • khssf.webp
    khssf.webp
    95.4 KB · Views: 117
Wow exciting! Thank you so much. I'll certainly let you know how I do. Much appreciated!
 
Here are some areas, you might take a look at.
 

Attachments

  • rls.webp
    rls.webp
    149.8 KB · Views: 102
  • rls2.webp
    rls2.webp
    53 KB · Views: 96

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom