What's new

CRH on Wikipedia!?!?!?

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just googled CRH on google and found this . Can't believe this has reached wikipedia! It's almost eerie on how accurate this post is. Has anyone else noticed this before? CRH is doomed! :tard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coin_roll_hunting
 
Upvote 0
I read about it at least a year ago. No surprise to me.

-Codes
 
There watching us !!!
 
Diver , They described it to a T - but I wouldn't worry too much about it - Even dedicated CRHers

get bummed out and take a break after a skunk box or two or three , can you imagine a newbie,

especially if they aren't really coin collectors, they get blown out bad by one or two skunks and

having to dump all that . People are lazy - if they don't find a streamlined process - from pickup

to dumping , without teller hassles - they will fall by the way side- I include myself among the

lazy , I hunt sporadically and fall out regularly , time and finances being the main reasons.

Finally consider this - here we are almost 40 years after the last circulating coins contained

any silver and yet there is still enough being found regularly to keep regulars on this site

involved in an almost daily regimen of pick up , search , dump and repeat. I spend way more

time metal detecting than CRHing and I promise you the yield of silver is hugely in favor of

a CRHer per time commitment. Argentium.
 
Everyone just better give up now. NO MORE SILVER IN CIRCULATION.

-Codes
 
Argentium, I do agree with you on how finances and laziness can get in the way of CRHing. Good point.
 
Very Nice Codes, well put. haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom