What's new

Crinoid head?

wildcatman71

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
675
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
I was going through our loot from my dads creek in KY...where we find tons of neat fossils and what I call Indian beads....and found this. It was VERY diffucult to get great pics....but it looks like a crinoid head to me....although I am very new to the world of fossils. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
 
oops. ::) here are the pics
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 371
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 352
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 343
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 352
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 338
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 359

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom