What's new

Cross cannon button, tootsie toy navy plane, and a wee bit o silver

sideshowbob

Full Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
201
Reaction score
205
Golden Thread
0
I secured a permission while at a yard sale over the summer and have been itching to get there ever since. So I get to the house this morning and what do I find...the whole front yard had just had about 3" of top soil spread over it. And in the back yard he built a ginormous stone patio. So the Pickens were a bit slim, but did manage to salvage the day. Got a 61 Rosie. 4 wheats one of which is a 1919s. What's left a mo tax token. Navy jet is a tootsie toy. An old barrette. Fishing weight. Mason jar lid. 2 dimes and 3 copper cents. And the button. Crossed cannons on it too. Any info on the button would be greatly appreciated[emoji16]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449622268.320748.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449622282.909589.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449622294.032275.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449622309.656534.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449622320.945821.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449622335.069460.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449622345.858029.webp
 
Upvote 2
Nice finds for sure. Being an old Air force guy I would say my pick of the litter would be that tootsie, Looks like it's an F4D Skyray.
ZDD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom