What's new

CSRA?

airborne1092

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
633
Reaction score
649
Golden Thread
0
Location
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any lone hunters or clubs around the Augusta area? Thank you!
 
Not exactly the CSRA but sort of close. I live in Greenwood SC about 55 miles away.
 
Where have you hunted?

yes there is one lone hunter that I know of...me. Hephzibah.

I live in Grovetown, but grew up in Blythe and went to Hephzibah Jr. High and HHS. I may know you.
 
I'm here now, too. Right next to ASU (or GRU now). Please, let's hunt!
 
Patrick,

I am looking to get into hunting in the local area. I just retired from the Army and really haven't found anyone in the area that detects.
 
I just retired from the Navy and recently moved to Augusta myself. I dont have my detector yet as it is long term storage and we wont be moving into our house till late Dec. Still would like to get together an meet yall. Fri-Sun are good times for me for now but subject to change of course.
 
Hello,
Looking for anyone who is interested in finding artifacts, treasure hunting, metal detecting and any kind of rock hunting. We are very family friendly and love the outdoors. In Augusta and stationed at FT Gordon.

Please don't be shy
Chris
 
Feel free to look us up on Facebook. CSRA Metal Detecting

Hello,
Looking for anyone who is interested in finding artifacts, treasure hunting, metal detecting and any kind of rock hunting. We are very family friendly and love the outdoors. In Augusta and stationed at FT Gordon.

Please don't be shy
Chris
 
We are in the CSRA are you still an active group?
 
I’m in the AUGUSTA area and would love to find some people to dig with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom