What's new

Culvers

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We just got a Culvers here in Franklin,Tennessee and while I'm not a fast food junkie I could easily get hooked. Their onion rings and malts are freakin' awesome.
 
Last edited:
Onion rings :icon_scratch: A woman should always have fries to go with that shake :laughing7:

I guess they are a chain, we don't have them up here yet, but maybe we will one day :dontknow:
 
spartacus53 said:
Onion rings :icon_scratch: A woman should always have fries to go with that shake :laughing7:

I guess they are a chain, we don't have them up here yet, but maybe we will one day :dontknow:

If I don't stay away from there I will be jiggly! Culvers was started in the St. Louis area.
 
We only have 2 of them here in Austin,TX. and your right ,great burgers and great malts/shakes.These guys could and should put Mc Donalds out of business .
 
Some of the best burgers...ever! And FYI...they don't advertise it, but if you're a Senior, ask for the discount. 10%. 😁
 
Ive never been there we just got a new on in my City
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom