What's new

Curious but I really don't grok it at all???

well I hope your wife doesn't see this post and is offended by it. its a good thing you didn't call it gold digger. she might really be pissed.

Not an issue, she stuck to me many years ago and that is not going to change. Could it just be another magnetic attraction????
 
and have you seen those self express checkouts at walmart ? omg the first time i tried it the machine sucked the money out of my hand so fast i thought sheesh theres gotta be a woman in there takin my money.:laughing7:
 
and have you seen those self express checkouts at walmart ? omg the first time i tried it the machine sucked the money out of my hand so fast i thought sheesh theres gotta be a woman in there takin my money.:laughing7:
Thanks........ Now you got me thinking I want to order one of the 2000lb pull and screw it to a harness under my shirt & go to Walmart to see if it'll futz up the terminals. My luck I'd get stuck to the counter. But it'd be fun!!!
laughing7.gif
tongue3.gif
 
I bought a magnet and cord. Can't wait to try it. I already know it will be the same rush which you get from digging at a hole like a dog or spotting something in a flea market which you know is valuable. It's probably a sickness ^^
 
Thanks........ Now you got me thinking I want to order one of the 2000lb pull and screw it to a harness under my shirt & go to Walmart to see if it'll futz up the terminals. My luck I'd get stuck to the counter. But it'd be fun!!!
laughing7.gif
tongue3.gif
well if you go and try that make sure you take video so we can see the look an your face of you struggling to get off the machine. i hav'nt had a good chuckle in a long time ? oh and i want o see if the machine starts spitting the money back out at you ?
 
well if you go and try that make sure you take video so we can see the look an your face of you struggling to get off the machine. i hav'nt had a good chuckle in a long time ? oh and i want o see if the machine starts spitting the money back out at you ?

You should stay away from any bathroom that has cast iron fixtures also.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom