46Wheat
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2014
- Messages
- 3,651
- Reaction score
- 3,357
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Upstate NY
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The farmer cut the hay on the field that gave me all the LCs this spring so back I went . Running low and slow in TTF I dug every non ferrous signals I could hear . Found some nice relics including a horse bridal rosette and a 1912 NYS dog tag . Only two coins showed up , i dug my nicest IHP and a great surprise bucket list coin. I got a solid 12-21 on my ETrac , which is a old style pull tab signal on the ETrac. What popped out of the ground was something I never expected to find . My first ever Flying Eagle Cent in amazing shape . The area that I dug it was a hedgerow until about 3 yrs ago when it got cleaned out to make the field bigger . So it has never seen fertilizer or a plow . It's got a great patina on it but the reverse is a little roached .
Attachments
-
1469400913022.webp76.7 KB · Views: 220 -
1469400932121.webp71.6 KB · Views: 167 -
1469400959146.webp64.3 KB · Views: 196 -
1469400973112.webp87.6 KB · Views: 186 -
1469400999822.webp145.3 KB · Views: 182 -
1469401013723.webp82.1 KB · Views: 181 -
1469401031524.webp191.4 KB · Views: 180 -
1469401048592.webp30 KB · Views: 172
Upvote
64








