What's new

cute chick with the wing on her head + the Rouge she wore??

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
return to a site I pounded with the Ace250 last year and scored a '52 Trime. FMERG joined me and we did lots of walking, not much digging (thanks Ace). I did manage a rode hard 1917-S Merc. and a sweet brass compact marked "three flowers Richard Hudnut Paris". thinking early 1900's. today I met with the lady who bought my Ace for a training session. she took me to a site I have drooled over for 3 years-----DRAT!!!!! some digger hit that 1900 estate HARD--- they left nothing but iron:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:. she is a fast learner so beware Hudson Valley diggers, this grandma will be someone to contend with:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: finally, all who know Frank, his wife got some distressing medical news, so please reach out to offer him and Karen your support.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: IMG_2217.webpIMG_2218.webpIMG_2219.webpIMG_2220.webpIMG_2221.webp
 
Upvote 12
Nice dime....those compacts got lost easily, got a few of those just like it...
 
I know Frank (FMERG)--he's a great guy. I will reach out to him and he and his wife will be in my thoughts and prayers.
 
:occasion14: cool compact, sounds like you 2 had fun.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom