CASPER-2
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2012
- Messages
- 17,375
- Reaction score
- 20,667
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- NEW ENGLAND
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
This was over 2 feet down in soft sand in chest deep water and was a whisper signal in all metal /auto tune mode
believe others missed it if they were discriminating - their loss - my gain
I try to dig it all - I fanned down with my dive boot about 6 ins. and target got louder - took 3 deep scoops
to retrieve it - IT's a Cartier Roadster - working - found in front of one of Trump's hotels
They can go for up to $5000 and that's used

believe others missed it if they were discriminating - their loss - my gain
I try to dig it all - I fanned down with my dive boot about 6 ins. and target got louder - took 3 deep scoops
to retrieve it - IT's a Cartier Roadster - working - found in front of one of Trump's hotels
They can go for up to $5000 and that's used











