What's new

day 9: MUDcakes are made with silver and trade tokens

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
more land was cleared so back to the beginning: a BIGa$$ harmonica reed (may send it to Hillary to restore as she passes her TIME at Leavenworth:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:), a '92 V nic., buckle #4 IMG_2014.webpIMG_2015.webpIMG_2016.webpIMG_2017.webpIMG_2018.webpIMG_2019.webpIMG_2020.webpIMG_2021.webpIMG_2022.webpIMG_2023.webpIMG_2024.webpIMG_2025.webp, more wheat, 3 more Buffs., '20 & '38 Mercs., $1 Butler's clothier good luck trade token dating to the 1920's. FMERG bagged a GW qtr., a Merc., & Barber dime. back for more today + Frank landed a new permission across the street for Tuesday.
 
Upvote 8
Again that is an awesome site that continues to give up the goodies. Congrats on pulling all those keepers. :occasion14: You pulled more buffalos today than I pulled in 14 months. WTG
 
if we ever finish this site before the snow, it is only 2-3 acres, I will post totals for me & FMERG. he got 2 more Mercs. & 2 Buffs today, I got a Barber dime & 2 more buffs. post tomorrow with photos
 
DANG WHAT A REED ! THE BUCKLE IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE ONE I HAVE I WAS TOLD MAYBE 1700S ??????????????
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom