What's new

DDR found in mint set -

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
It's not CRH but after getting into CRH I got back into numismatics a bit and started ordering some mint product. Yesterday I got my annual subscription yearly mint set in the mail and got a surprise. A DDR (double die reverse) on the Denver cent. The coolest part of this is that these are the 95% copper cents. Should be fairly rare. It is the double thumb and finger example. Pretty lucky to get one considering I only ordered one set!

Maine_Jim
 

Attachments

  • 2009D_Lincoln_FormativeDDR.webp
    2009D_Lincoln_FormativeDDR.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
What has this country come to! A penny depicting Lincoln reading a book in the outhouse.
 
Rich Hartford said:
What has this country come to! A penny depicting Lincoln reading a book in the outhouse.

Haha, does seem he is sitting on the john.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom