What's new

Dear Treasure Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous26

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Treasure Hunter,

It's time to come clean to the membership about your affiliation with Kellyco. We see all. We know all. Say hello to Stu when you see him. Quit picking on treasurenet members. You are a bully and we don't like it.

images.webp
 
Dear Idiot,

I have always been clear about my affiliation with Kellyco, I go in there on a regular basis, I have stated that many times, living in Orlando that is no surprise, of course you would have to have half a brain to figure that out.....

I don't hide behind a fake name either you wossie....

Now tell your friends at TI hello for me.....
 
Last edited:
thread is locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom