What's new

Death Valley swimming lessons now open

Y6E24K32YFDQ7LTH4HTOY3ADR4.jpg

Don.....
 
Hope everyone remains safe there.
I just saw where more heavy rain is being forecast for Kentucky. Praying for them.
I believe the last time it was this bad was in 1927
 
In 1927 it was approximately 20 feet deep right where my house sits today. Thank the Corps of Engineers for the levees!
Are you talking about death valley or some place else?
 
I am confused was it really Death Valley or some other place ?
what station was it on ?
 
Anyone catch the flash floods in Death Valley? A years rain in under four hours, over 60 vehicles buried or stuck. The main drag is pretty much gone. What a mess!
Is this the place that's the hottest on earth!? Thats nuts!
 
MANY THANKS PEPPER !!!
 
MANY THANKS PEPPER !!!
Maybe now is the time to look for the legendary underground river full of black sand & gold nuggets. Just look for a hole draining like a bath tub😋
 
Maybe now is the time to look for the legendary underground river full of black sand & gold nuggets. Just look for a hole draining like a bath tub😋
Very good idea Boogeyman
 
I am confused was it really Death Valley or some other place ?
what station was it on ?
The only Death Valley I have known was the one where i saw Pink Floyd.

One of the best things ever.

That was in Clemson SC.
 
I am confused was it really Death Valley or some other place ?
what station was it on ?
death Valley & it was on every station here. The vids should be all over the net by now. Type in death valley national park sign & it should put you in the center of all the touristy stuff.
 
Last edited:
The only Death Valley I have known was the one where i saw Pink Floyd.

One of the best things ever.

That was in Clemson SC.
The only Death Valley i ever knew of was in Calfornia
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom