decanters

jddave79

Aug 22, 2007
Northern,WV
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Garrett ACE250
I recently acquired several whiskey decanters; Jim Beam, Ezra Brooks, McCormick, and a few other brands and I was wondering if anyone could help me value these so I have an idea what to sell them for. Most of them seem to be pretty common others I havent found any info on. Also all of them are full. Are they legal to sell full on ebay or through other means and does that affect the value? any help would be great. I can post pictures if that would help.

Thanks -JD

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
95-B!! (Crossed Pistols)

If they are 'collectible decanters' forget about it. As a rule, anything manufactured as a collectible generally will not gain any real value. Star Trek plates and Precious Moments figurines anyone?
If it IS a sought after bottle, add 40% if it still has the original box.
Pics would definitely help. I would steer clear of using online auctions on full bottles.

OP
OP
jddave79

jddave79

Aug 22, 2007
Northern,WV
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Garrett ACE250
95B was recently changed to 31B after they re-aligned and phased out other MOS's

Well I'm kinda stuck. I actually tried to empty one and Mark Twain's neck(cork) broke :o I will post some pictures hopefully I can get something out of these.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread