Delaware Detecting Partner

deldave

Jul 9, 2013
coastal Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, ACE 250, pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy from Sussex Co. I don't get up that way often although I was born and raised in Wilmington. I live within a few miles of the beach and inlet so I spend most of the summer on the beaches. I can give you some help with that if you want. You may want to see about hunting in Rockford Park or the other older city parks. Just watch your back. dave

OP
OP
B

bpfeiffer90

Jan 8, 2016
Northern Delaware
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to get together and do some beach detecting. I haven't tried it yet with my AT Pro how is it with wet and dry sand? I've had some pretty decent luck up here in Wilmington however it gets annoying being around so many gawking people all the time but if you ever find yourself up this way let me know it's always more fun detecting with someone else.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm 1 hour from Wilmington. I also go to Sussex County and have done VERY well there. Your AT pro will do fine as long as you "dentune" it somewhat on wet sand. My Tesoros work about the same.

OP
OP
B

bpfeiffer90

Jan 8, 2016
Northern Delaware
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If either of you guys want to hunt sometime shoot me a message I'll pass along my info and maybe we can organize something

JOFO17

Jun 20, 2009
Glo co
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in SJ if any Del diggers are looking for someone to detect with in Del. I have no idea where to even look down there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread