What's new

Delightful December Dig

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
4,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather is just super with nothing frozen yet. Took the Pro for a walk in the woods, a walk in the park and a walk on a beach. Just delightful to be getting out this time of year even though quota was not made.
 
Upvote 6
When I took the dogs for a walk today, I noticed a couple limbs of Forsythia blooming, wild roses had some new looking green leaves and a lot of buds on some trees. This weather has more than we humans screwed up lol.
 
I saw a violet blooming last Saturday. And look what I found in my yard
 

Attachments

  • 1450476106510.webp
    1450476106510.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 119
Upstate New York...the ground is not even close to being frozen; wow. And wow on those washers! Kidding. It does feel great just to get out and swingin'!

aj
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom