What's new

delta 4000 or eurotek pro for first metal detector

deps0ne01

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi newbe here im just getn in to this and iv been looking at metal detector sAnd im lookn to get ither the delta 4000 or the eurotek pro..but I wanted some feed back on what u guys think I live in ct and dont realy know what type of ground is here ..so any input would be great ...thanxx
 
i think i would look some more..check with some sponsors for a good deal on a used detector
 
The Eurotek Pro is getting some really good reviews. It is hard to beat in it's price range. If I can help with your decision, just PM me. I will be glad to talk detecting and detectors with you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom