What's new

Detecting Allowed In Sebastian Inlet State Park North Side of Inlet ?????

theseeker

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
349
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Hi All, anyone know if they allow detecting in Sebastian Inlet State Park on the north side of the inlet? I have detected the south side of the inlet towards but for some reason I thought the north side was off limits. Appreciate any replies to this inquiry.
 
I was out there today, though not on the north end. I didn't want to pay the $8 admission.

I was told in the treasure museum that it is fine to detect the beach of the park, but you cannot detect in the surf and you cannot detect the sand dunes.
 
Smudge said:
I was out there today, though not on the north end. I didn't want to pay the $8 admission.

I was told in the treasure museum that it is fine to detect the beach of the park, but you cannot detect in the surf and you cannot detect the sand dunes.

Smudge, thanks for the heads up, appreciate it.
 
Yes, North side is fine, as he said only beach, no dunes and no water.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom