Critik
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2017
- Messages
- 59
- Reaction score
- 79
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Charlotte, Nc
- Detector(s) used
- Garret AT Pro/Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/Fisher 1225x
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
First let’s look at who Humphrey was.
accessgenealogy.com
Now I am still working out the exact spot of the homestead with the owner but I managed to come across these 2 objects. I would like a ID more information on it if you can. So I can make sure I am in the right area. Notice the clover design also Humphrey being from Ireland you think it has a connection?
Biography of Rev. Humphrey Hunter – Access Genealogy
Rev. Humphrey Hunter, born in Ireland in 1775, emigrated to America with his mother after losing his father. He grew up in North Carolina, inspired by revolutionary ideals and participated in the American Revolution, becoming a prisoner at the Battle of Camden. After the war, he studied theology...
Now I am still working out the exact spot of the homestead with the owner but I managed to come across these 2 objects. I would like a ID more information on it if you can. So I can make sure I am in the right area. Notice the clover design also Humphrey being from Ireland you think it has a connection?







