What's new

Detecting in Australia, what's your biggest challenge?

shiro-san

Greenie
Joined
Jan 13, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quebec
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

I was just wondering what is the number one challenge that comes to your mind when you think of metal detecting in Australia? Apart from the basics such as dealing with mother nature, having water, electricity, radio etc.

I'm wondering what I should be expecting as challenges while metal detecting in Australia.

Thank you
 
Local knowledge would be key im guessing , really depends which areas your looking at detecting. The heat here in Summer is very taxing plan around that if your away from civilisation , if your out in the Scrub ( forrest ) wearing a set of snake gators is recommended , we do have 8 of the worlds top most poisonous snakes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom