- #1
Thread Owner
I'm not exactly sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here goes...
Just a few days ago, I purchased a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV from my local Ace hardware store for $169.99.
I generally find myself buying things impulsively and regretting soon after. This case is no different. haha
As soon as I got back from my first expedition, I got online to do some research. I found that I can buy this very same detector for $90, which instantly gave me remorse.
I intend on returning this detector, and upgrading to a model with more features.
I'd like to find one in the range of $250 or less. With a particular use for gold and meteorites.
A better discriminator, estimated target depth, pinpointer, and water proof are major pluses.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Just a few days ago, I purchased a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV from my local Ace hardware store for $169.99.
I generally find myself buying things impulsively and regretting soon after. This case is no different. haha
As soon as I got back from my first expedition, I got online to do some research. I found that I can buy this very same detector for $90, which instantly gave me remorse.
I intend on returning this detector, and upgrading to a model with more features.
I'd like to find one in the range of $250 or less. With a particular use for gold and meteorites.
A better discriminator, estimated target depth, pinpointer, and water proof are major pluses.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Hi you can all ways go online and look at Whites Detector, you can get The new ----->Coin Hunter for under $ 200. and it is a Great buy ! I Have The BeachHunter ID 300 but it cost me about $1.000 I allso found manny coins.it is for water & sand.
is picking the one you like the most.






