ironarmknives

Nov 13, 2013
San Diego CA.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS ,whites v3i, excalibur 1000 blue,
put to rest CTX 3030 ,MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lost my deus today , I've been trying to sell my motorcycle so i go to this place to sit with the bike lots of car to see as they drive by pack up drove off left my backpack with the deus in side before i could get back 5mile to get it … gone 5 min. as a metal detectorest i live by the rule losers weepers finders keeper … bite me in the butt today…. so i have a 9" coil looks like …. thank god i have my v3i,and excalibur to play with … its going to hard to find stuff to pay for my dumb ass forgetfulness ……. sucky day
425.00 for coil lower rod and coil cover NEW used one time

Last edited:
OP
OP
ironarmknives

ironarmknives

Nov 13, 2013
San Diego CA.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first 425.00 + shipping get it about 20.00 for shipping
you can call me Clint 760-703-1497
first come first serve bought new in oct 2014

Last edited:

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I think The vast majority of people don't realize that in the case of the Deus, The coil IS the detector, everything else is a peripheral.
How did you like using the Deus?

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear about your super-crappy bad luck. I've lost a new pair of detecting gloves like this in about a minute. Seemed someone was waiting for me to set them down and walk away from them because they disappeared so quickly. At least I didn't have as much bad luck as you.

If someone has the Deus 11" coil configuration and has the money to spare, this is a good deal. The 9" coil is a "must have" in trashy areas. Even with a portable charger, you it won't do you any good to charge the coil without the coil clip.

I bought another Deus about a month ago and would have gotten the 11" version and bought these accessories and 9" coil if I saw a deal like yours for sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ironarmknives

ironarmknives

Nov 13, 2013
San Diego CA.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first - 425.00 + about 20.00 shipping gets it

Last edited:
OP
OP
ironarmknives

ironarmknives

Nov 13, 2013
San Diego CA.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ve be asked for pic's lost phone in backpack also so no pic's until after weekend its a coil looks the same as the others and please no lowball offers i'm going to buy a new deus and need the off set of this coil to get one … i just won't have the 9" coil in my tools ….. until next year or so …. 425.00 for a new coil is a good savings for some one looking to have that extra new coil ….

OP
OP
ironarmknives

ironarmknives

Nov 13, 2013
San Diego CA.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold thanks