Deus backpack

mark v

Mar 10, 2006
S.W. Pa.
Detector(s) used
Deus, CTX
I have the camo backpack. I bought it with the free voucher I got with my detector. It's nice and holds the Deus well but it's not the best quality, however, I've only owned it for a few months and it's still all together so the quality may be better than I think. Time will tell. The inside is lined with white soft material and the pack is big enough to also carry my belt with pouch, digger, pro pointer, 2 bottles of water, and my dog's snacks with room for more. I would recommend one.

OP
OP
sleepyjim

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the camo backpack. I bought it with the free voucher I got with my detector. It's nice and holds the Deus well but it's not the best quality, however, I've only owned it for a few months and it's still all together so the quality may be better than I think. Time will tell. The inside is lined with white soft material and the pack is big enough to also carry my belt with pouch, digger, pro pointer, 2 bottles of water, and my dog's snacks with room for more. I would recommend one.

Hmm Ok maybe i will try one.

Does it have a way to secure the Deus or just sits in there?

Jim

mark v

Mar 10, 2006
S.W. Pa.
Detector(s) used
Deus, CTX
Hmm Ok maybe i will try one. Does it have a way to secure the Deus or just sits in there? Jim

There's a rope that tightens up the opening at the top of the bag and a cover for the opening. Both hold the detector in there pretty good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread