What's new

Deus is racking up some really cool military buttons for me this year

PEles

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
308
Reaction score
565
Golden Thread
1
Location
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My best button finds of 2016, so far.I've dug at least 20 plain eagle buttons but haven't included them.These are what I'd call my highlights.Digging in South Carolina and Texas put some good ones in my collection since January..All these were found using my preference ,the Deus .There's more to come too, I ain't done yet 😄
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    812.4 KB · Views: 186
Upvote 30
They are just gorgeous! Lucky you. Congrats! -Lisa & John
 
Nice variety of button finds!
Congrats and HH
 
Looking good Pete as usual! Keep up the good work so we can see more of those beauties.

Steve
 
Yes very very very very very very nice finds
 
Those aren't really cool....those are incredible buttons in fantastic condition. That's quite an accomplishment
 
Ahab just texted me a screenshot of your buttons, and I almost fell over. WOW! Absolutely amazing variety and condition.

Keep it up!!!
 
Incredible! :occasion14: This post lead me to your recent Confederate button post, which lead me to your youtube channel...then... 2 hours later I'm wiping the drool off my keyboard. You hunt some incredible sites down there and that SC soil is so kind to that brass. Those 2 piece buttons come out of that sand with an amazing patina. Keep it up and I really look forward to seeing your next post.
 
The Deus is a button killer for sure...

strick
 
Those are some really excellent buttons.
Keep up the great saves.
Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom