What's new

DFX - NEW ENGLAND - Custom programs?

DFX - rated

Greenie
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Naugatuck Valley, Ct
Detector(s) used
white's DFX, Beach hunter ID, Fisher 1280X
Hi, still fairly new to the DFX, the weather has warmed and have been hitting it everyday, anybody have any suggestions to tweak out the stock programs? mainly relic or coin/jewelry. Thanks, Tom
 
The stock programs are good ones to start with. The settings used are conservative and present the fewest problems. Once you are ready to start tweaking them try increasing AC Sensitivity, Preamp, Tone ID to On, and VCO off. For more details and help check http://www.dfxonly.com and also "Digging Deeper with the DFX" by Jeff Foster is highly recommended.
 
Tom, you might go take a look at dfxonly.com for some answers too.

HH
 
talk to bazooka over there,program king
 
YES,I HAVE A STRONG SUGGESTION FOR YOU.

TURN THE DFX ON

SCROLL DOWN AND LOAD EPROMMS DEEP SILVER PROGRAM.

THEN SCROLL DOWN AND TURN OFF MIXED MODE!!!

YOU MAY HAVE TO TURN YOUR SENSITIVITY DOWN IT IS SET A 75 BUT MINE ACTUALLY RUNS OK AT THAT SETTING.

THIS WILL BE THE BEST PROGRAM YOU COULD EVER NEED.
GOOD LUCK,
PLEASE TRY THIS , I THINK IT IS THE BEST SETTING FOR THE DFX!
 
DFX-SCOTT said:
YES,I HAVE A STRONG SUGGESTION FOR YOU.
TURN THE DFX ON
SCROLL DOWN AND LOAD EPROMMS DEEP SILVER PROGRAM.
THEN SCROLL DOWN AND TURN OFF MIXED MODE!!!
YOU MAY HAVE TO TURN YOUR SENSITIVITY DOWN IT IS SET A 75 BUT MINE ACTUALLY RUNS OK AT THAT SETTING.
THIS WILL BE THE BEST PROGRAM YOU COULD EVER NEED.
GOOD LUCK,
PLEASE TRY THIS , I THINK IT IS THE BEST SETTING FOR THE DFX!

where do you use this at mostly?? what state you in? thanks
 
I'm going to try DFX scotts recommendations here in Mo...will respond later after I do.
 
IM IN OHIO, UNITED STATES.
BLACK, BROWN DIRT YARDS.
PLAY GROUNDS WITH WOOD CHIPS, STONES, RUBBER STUFF

HAS ANYONE TRYED THIS PROGRAM?
SCOTT
 
I tryed it like stated and it works pretty good here in florida, I am doing some tweaking to it for my area but for a quick load and go :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Thank you bridge and farm,
Im just trying to be helpfull! i am sure there is alot more tips about this DFX that I could use.
If you have any im open to suggestions
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom