What's new

Diamond

krynox

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 1, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know what inside of this stone. Some foreigners said that it is diamond I don't know the exact name of the diamond it pronouns "Saysa". And this stone is so heavy not an ordinary stone that we found in any place. It's about 20kls stone.
 

Attachments

  • 52902898_319753492230987_6103037562840940544_n.webp
    52902898_319753492230987_6103037562840940544_n.webp
    733.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 53220923_564031434073643_6638238488477040640_n.webp
    53220923_564031434073643_6638238488477040640_n.webp
    344.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 53513194_654573048318870_3218579368418738176_n.webp
    53513194_654573048318870_3218579368418738176_n.webp
    335.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 53599779_252487235637025_6478614895049834496_n.webp
    53599779_252487235637025_6478614895049834496_n.webp
    919.1 KB · Views: 96
I've research about unprocessed Black diamonds and I found out that our pic is similar as what I've found in google name as "Carbonados". I will attach a pic that came from google. And help me judge if it's the same.View attachment 1686970


Carbonado diamonds are typically pea-sized or larger porous aggregates of many tiny black crystals.

Don't know where you are from, but our peas are typically about 1/4" diameter.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom