treasurefiend
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 7,452
- Reaction score
- 93
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chicago IL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I don't usually do bills too often but I wanted to find a "Wheres George" bill, none today but it was still fun. I also kept an eye out for repeater notes and radar notes and low SN's, none in this batch. Today I found:
2003 $1 Star note SN K00669161* - This note is worn but I will toss it on the pile.
1963 $1 note SN G07640873A - This note is crisp with sharp corners, no fading, with very minor wrinkles, I'm supprised to find this out in circulation, I think somebody spent it from their collection.
I know these aren't worth anything over face but I still like to save them.
2003 $1 Star note SN K00669161* - This note is worn but I will toss it on the pile.
1963 $1 note SN G07640873A - This note is crisp with sharp corners, no fading, with very minor wrinkles, I'm supprised to find this out in circulation, I think somebody spent it from their collection.
I know these aren't worth anything over face but I still like to save them.







