What's new

Did good back where I found the works

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesturday i found some drug works in the pond went back today and only had a couple targets a silver cross and we what I think is an older 18k white gold diamond ring the diamond is small but the ring sure is pretty
 

Attachments

  • 1465766275337.webp
    1465766275337.webp
    73.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 1465766333138.webp
    1465766333138.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 1465766351948.webp
    1465766351948.webp
    94.2 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 28
Nice couple of finds "congrats" - really nice ring and thanks for sharing - wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
That's a beautiful ring, congrats
 
Great finds! That is a nice ring. Hope it all tests real.
 
Nice finds. I sure hope it tests real.
 
A diamond is a diamond. If a man gave me that ring I would be his as I knew it came from his heart.
 
Tested good for 18k
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom