What's new

did my first box of pennies and dimes

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did the first box of pennies and dimes this year, got a 1946 silver dime and 17 wheats earliest being a 1920

17wheats.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Thats about the avg I get when I do pennys and dimes.
 
Nice-
well above average on the wheats.

I got to thinking this morning while MD'ing with a couple other guys and how thrilled we were to be digging up some nasty old wheats.
Didn't have the heart to tell them that they could find a lot more, nice ones with almost no effort by picking up a couple boxes at the bank.
 
did a second box today and only got 5 wheats from that one, earliest being a 1939
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom