Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clay is on timeout for refusing to following rules after warning and continuing insulting members calling members bots and insulting mod.

Same rules apply to all.

I have software tools I use to identify bots, there are no "bots" posting on the gold forums.

Just because someone doesn't agree with a member does not make that member a bot.

There is link for rules in my signature, below are a few from our rules page.

"Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denegration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!"

"Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post!"

"You may not.... Insult moderators, or denigrate the duties they perform."

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums."

Thread is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread