Digging dateless SLQs. update; 255 coin day

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found an area where they moved a bunch of dirt and turned it over,I started searching it thursday and to my surprise I dug up a dateless standing liberty quarter. I found a few copper memorials and then a storm moved in Thursday night; Six inches of snow! We had another two inches friday and it did'nt melt until Saturday evening. Yesterday it had dried enough to search again and I found another standing liberty about 60 yards from the first,laying on top of the ground!
I ended up finding 3 new quarters and several memorial cents along with two wheats. The silver ring was found in a private yard on thursday. The more worn quarter was the first. Good hunting!
Saturday April 3rd I went south and found 255 coins going the cycle. I found 66 cents, 5 nickels,91 dimes and 92 quarters. I also found a 1971 kennedy half and a Sacagewea dollar. I found my fourth silver ring of the year a large sterling CTR ring,also a Dixie police academy medalion. this could be my highest one day total this year, Good hunting, kane 23

Attachments

• IMG_0466.JPG
    IMG_0466.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,182
  • IMG_0464.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,179
Upvote 0
OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazyjarhead said:
Fantastic hunt, Kane and a huge quantity as usual :hello2: I'd take dateless SLQ's anyday, however most of them seem to be dateless :-\

I have found several nice ones with dates over the years including AU 1917-s both type one and 2 in AU condition, but yes most have no dates, I found my 5th silver ring of the year yesterday a mans ring with 21 small pieces of turquoise. Crazy I see you have been doing well, Good hunting, kane 23

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread