What's new

Digging February

Kevin in IN

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
479
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. I all the years I've detected, about ten, I've never got to hunt in Indiana in February. Not a lot, but I was out. Buffalo is a no date. Come on spring. :icon_sunny:
 

Attachments

  • Feburary Finds 004.webp
    Feburary Finds 004.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 474
Wondered if anyone else was out during the spring'ish weather, good job, all I found was a couple dozen bullets and a couple shotshells.
 
Thanks RC. Hadn't heard from you in awhile. I'm sure we haven't seen the end of winter yet. Just got to take it day by day here. Kevin
 
I was out for a couple of hours Sunday!
 
Nice to see someone is out and about diggin' the frozen tundra ;D everytime I have the chance to get out the temps plummet and my bones start aching :'( :'(

rc2125 said:
Wondered if anyone else was out during the spring'ish weather, good job, all I found was a couple dozen bullets and a couple shotshells.
Was wondering just the other day if you were still around.
 
Theakiki said:
I was out for a couple of hours Sunday!

Went out again yesterday, now it's snowing like mad!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom