we dont have 1 in maine up here yet not til sept;[;[;[;[ and i cant order online i dont make enough as a prt time housekpr to do credit cards and i dont trust myself with a debit card ...
Not trying to be a Debbie downer, but what if you can't locate a target with your pinpointer? This method totally limits you to 2" or shallower targets. I guess A WAY is better than nothing though, right?
Shows three stores in Maine, of course the closest of Bangor which is too far south of you as I understand it.
I bet Walmart has them, probably in the first aid section.
Try fishing section too! A great hook remover and tying flies. Surely some fishing outfitters in your area....
Not trying to be a Debbie downer, but what if you can't locate a target with your pinpointer? This method totally limits you to 2" or shallower targets. I guess A WAY is better than nothing though, right? https://www.pjtool.com/hand-and-hobby-tools/hemostats.html?gclid=CND0tIiho9QCFZWIswod0b8I9w
No, no.....what I was meaning was picking a coin out with those any deeper that your PP can locate would be basically impossible IMO. Like I said though, better than not enjoying being out swinging. Good luck with the method I hope it works out for you.
I've tried several types of these for when a coin is a few inches deep and I can feel it with a screwdriver but can't use a digger. (Park rules here). They work fairly well for a few tries but then the hinges get jammed up with dirt and won't close anymore.ahhh ok i understand what you mean now....lolololol sorry you are right but i guess "digging to china" does have some truth to it;];];];]