T TheTh3rd Sr. Member Joined Jun 24, 2014 Messages 349 Reaction score 137 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2015 #1 Upvote 0
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2015 #2 All of those are geofacts. The bead is a crinoid fossil. Keep searching...........
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2015 #3 We used to find those crinoid fossils in the creek on my grandparents farm in Indiana when I was a kid. My grandfather called them Indian Beads. I can easily understand the mistake. steve
We used to find those crinoid fossils in the creek on my grandparents farm in Indiana when I was a kid. My grandfather called them Indian Beads. I can easily understand the mistake. steve