What's new

Dinosaur bones, fossil, or just a strange rock?

MilitariaCollector

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
140
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
I found these in a creek in NJ that alot of fossils have been found in. I think they are some kind of bones. I thought the smallest one was just a rock, but I never have really seen any rocks with a hole in the middle. Looks very strange. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 100_0517 (Medium).webp
    100_0517 (Medium).webp
    10 KB · Views: 609
  • 100_0518 (Medium).webp
    100_0518 (Medium).webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 657
  • 100_0519 (Medium).webp
    100_0519 (Medium).webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 742
  • 100_0520 (Medium).webp
    100_0520 (Medium).webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 650
  • 100_0521 (Medium).webp
    100_0521 (Medium).webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 600
  • 100_0523 (Medium).webp
    100_0523 (Medium).webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 630
  • 100_0524 (Medium).webp
    100_0524 (Medium).webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 649
can one of you help me i know of only 2 nj dinosaurs the hadrosaurus and drytosaurus is there any other known dinosaurs found in NJ
 
hey ninja could Trex really get as big as the one on Jurassic park
 
Definitely look like iron concretions. They are common in at least one nj fossil collecting stream.
 
how many fossil stream are found in nj
 
omg fossils in cohansy? lol sick as hell im all in would you like to join me ninja?
 
I'm good thank you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom