What's new

DISCOVERY ELECTRONICS ???????

JOE(USA)

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
668
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
I've got an old two box by them that needs repair. Tried all the phone #s but lines have been disconnected. Are they out of business?? Any info would be appreciated. Joe
 
I was told some weeks back that one of the managers (or a past owner) was going to restart production of a version of the Treasure Baron for the European market.
It might be that he would also carry out repairs to your two box.

I'll try and find out some more details.

C-Scope and Whites are still making them in their own slightly modified versions. Don't expect they would do the repairs but you might be able to get spares if you could locate the fault.
 
U.K. Brian,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me! If one of the past owners is getting back into
Business I'm sure he could make the repair. Pls. Let me know if you get any contact Info.
Thanks again! Joe
 
Post a message on the Discovery Treasure Baron forum. They might be able to help.


Jim in Arkansas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom