Disinformation: How It Works

Blue, rjcs original post on this thread contains great info that many of us have been talking about for a while. Red found a good article that encapsulated it very nicely. Hopefully you take the time to read it.

Dude...love the topic..read it a few times just so all sinks in, I gotta do that if I can't touch it for some reason...:laughing7:

We are on the same page here...just the way things are put into words is new to me...im a little slow...:laughing9:

Thats the ..WOW...

Last edited:
ambition-demotivational-poster-1229753747.jpg

Dude...love the topic..read it a few times just so all sinks in, I gotta do that if I can't touch it for some reason...:laughing7:

We are on the same page here...just the way you put things into words is new to me...im a little slow...:laughing9:

No your not. In the end hopefully we are all on the path to truth. Might be different paths but hopefully we all arrive at the same place in the end!!

No your not. In the end hopefully we are all on the path to truth. Might be different paths but hopefully we all arrive at the same place in the end!!

That is a guarantee...my friend, no matter what is wrote:tongue3:

This is a great article...Methinks it might level the playing field around here a little. Lets use this as a base for our future discussions. When somebody employs these tactics we can simply copy and paste what was done. RJC did a great job of exemplifying point 4. We know you were not really insulting stockpicker, you were just showing a good example...or is that bad example?

Be careful what you wish for men...you are about to be held accountable to the fair and logical rules of debate!

Crispin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back