What's new

display question(help)

hammerstone99

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
i was trying to put together a display of brokes to hang on the wall and was wondering what kind of glue to use on the pieces as not to ruin them. i was thinking hot glue because it would peel off. i was making one that looks like the one that manchu made (awesome) hopefully he'll chime in. thanks in advance.
 
Upvote 0
I dont put glue on any artifacts,and I would recommend that you dont,you may want to take them out of the frame sometime,and not to mention glue isnt good for the artifacts..If you get the right type of frames they will stay in place in the frame when you hang them on the wall.
 
I would not use glue................

get something to hold em to the glass........ sponge doesnt last very long. maybe 10 years
but, there is other stuff......................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom