Status
Not open for further replies.

cwp

Banned
Sep 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, so sorry...forgot to mention it was an illustrated non fiction.....and those ole 'pics' are now copyrighted and all over Facebook, but thanks!!!

( BTW, your 'preview' upped my numbers tremendously....:notworthy: :-* )

:occasion14: :happy1:

cwp

Banned
Sep 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that what's all important to you,
the numbers? That seems sad...

No, what's sad is that you posted them without my permission. But it backfired on you, didn't it?

Perhaps they think it's ironic you are crying 'Wolf' now.... smiley angel whistling.gif

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CWP, back off!

johnken43

Nov 5, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YES: In the 1980's I assisted my friend Mel Fisher on the wrecks of Atocha and Margaretta 42 miles south of Key West. I would sleep in my boat on the same Key the small group of 1622 Spanish Survivors swam to after a month clinging to the wreck mast. I could not walk there without feeling the desperation of sun burnt, dehydrated, starving sailors. Was that spirits?
Few years later dredging for gold in the high mountains of Honduras war zone. A native took me to remote area 7000 feet above sea level to Spanish Opal mine on a narrow ledge of sheer cliff dropping half mile to river rocks. Spanish miners enslaved 5000 native Mayans to chip away at the rock gently remove Opals. There I DID feel spirits. Before my guide told me of the slaves, on the ledge i found old hand tools left in tunnels, i was struck suddenly by anxiety, screams of women, men being thrown from that cliff, crying, pain oppression of families, community genocide.

1980 to 1991 Honduras was at war, USA CUBA RUSSIA, Contras, Oliver North, Taliban, etc. I was accustomed to death, I flew out wounded in my plane, but this was pure Intense Spiritual. Then he told me of the murders, rapes children thrown over.

Now I am in the Philippines, several large Japanese Gold bunkers I have located by talking to children of ww2 Philippine soldiers who were enslaved by **** to build the bunkers, load them with thousands of tons of gold bars, oil drums full of gems. When finished, two of the sites machined gunned all prisoners including their Jap soldiers guards so only officers knew location. Site 1, I know the land owner, son of one survivor who did not die that day. He bought the land. 106 buried there. He has tried 40 years to enter, broke open a hole, hit a 1000 Lb Jap bomb, it did not explode but covered him in burning chemical. He fears entering it, the Cobra statue inside guards it. Spiritual guard 71 years. Same at the high mountain site the Japanese goverment knows to be Yamashitas main hollow mountain. It was his HQ, radar base still their. Two of the slaves shot through head lived till the years 2000. Their grandsons know a lot. Spiritual activity is reported by locals. The one bunker I have been discreet about had NO outside dead filipino prisoners, no survivors, I have been down the Jap stair case 80 feet to supermarket sized bunker. no bodies. Yamashita liked to throw a happy celebration party in the bunker for the prisoners and the Jap army engineers, at midnight he had tunnel dynamited. Drunk on Sake wine, they suffocated painful deaths. I anticipate over one hundred bodies inside. I would consider it proper to those tortured betrayed spirits to see all are properly buried at some point as war heros. Respect those spirits if I would work around them for a year to excavate. IF someone will partner with me, bring me scuba gear, core drill, electric lift, Onan quiet diesel generator etc. Patience I have had but now I want to get down to business. I have a solid, honest, professional Christian friend, owns modern Mines, his own legal refinery, he will pay full cash for ANY AMOUNT of gold, Platinum, Silver Discreetly.:3barsgold:

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
YES: In the 1980's I assisted my friend Mel Fisher on the wrecks of Atocha and Margaretta 42 miles south of Key West. I would sleep in my boat on the same Key the small group of 1622 Spanish Survivors swam to after a month clinging to the wreck mast. I could not walk there without feeling the desperation of sun burnt, dehydrated, starving sailors. Was that spirits?
Few years later dredging for gold in the high mountains of Honduras war zone. A native took me to remote area 7000 feet above sea level to Spanish Opal mine on a narrow ledge of sheer cliff dropping half mile to river rocks. Spanish miners enslaved 5000 native Mayans to chip away at the rock gently remove Opals. There I DID feel spirits. Before my guide told me of the slaves, on the ledge i found old hand tools left in tunnels, i was struck suddenly by anxiety, screams of women, men being thrown from that cliff, crying, pain oppression of families, community genocide.

1980 to 1991 Honduras was at war, USA CUBA RUSSIA, Contras, Oliver North, Taliban, etc. I was accustomed to death, I flew out wounded in my plane, but this was pure Intense Spiritual. Then he told me of the murders, rapes children thrown over.

Now I am in the Philippines, several large Japanese Gold bunkers I have located by talking to children of ww2 Philippine soldiers who were enslaved by **** to build the bunkers, load them with thousands of tons of gold bars, oil drums full of gems. When finished, two of the sites machined gunned all prisoners including their Jap soldiers guards so only officers knew location. Site 1, I know the land owner, son of one survivor who did not die that day. He bought the land. 106 buried there. He has tried 40 years to enter, broke open a hole, hit a 1000 Lb Jap bomb, it did not explode but covered him in burning chemical. He fears entering it, the Cobra statue inside guards it. Spiritual guard 71 years. Same at the high mountain site the Japanese goverment knows to be Yamashitas main hollow mountain. It was his HQ, radar base still their. Two of the slaves shot through head lived till the years 2000. Their grandsons know a lot. Spiritual activity is reported by locals. The one bunker I have been discreet about had NO outside dead filipino prisoners, no survivors, I have been down the Jap stair case 80 feet to supermarket sized bunker. no bodies. Yamashita liked to throw a happy celebration party in the bunker for the prisoners and the Jap army engineers, at midnight he had tunnel dynamited. Drunk on Sake wine, they suffocated painful deaths. I anticipate over one hundred bodies inside. I would consider it proper to those tortured betrayed spirits to see all are properly buried at some point as war heros. Respect those spirits if I would work around them for a year to excavate. IF someone will partner with me, bring me scuba gear, core drill, electric lift, Onan quiet diesel generator etc. Patience I have had but now I want to get down to business. I have a solid, honest, professional Christian friend, owns modern Mines, his own legal refinery, he will pay full cash for ANY AMOUNT of gold, Platinum, Silver Discreetly.:3barsgold:

johnken43,

Very interesting. Quite a lot said, for an open forum...
Sounds like more than just risky and dangerous.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to Forgive...
Cast them into the sea of forgetfulness... As far as what the east is to the west...
Never to remember them again... Cleansed

He Is: My Greatest Treasure Spirit... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:

Tuscoro

Sep 2, 2010
West
Boo!.. Just ribbin ya...
Her?.. Fraid not... I've been called many things... Her has never been one of them...
Just makin an observation... Relax.. in with the good air out with the bad...

Tuscoro

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Boo!.. Just ribbin ya...
Her?.. Fraid not... I've been called many things... Her has never been one of them...
Just makin an observation... Relax.. in with the good air out with the bad...

Tuscoro

Yeah sure...

No reason to be, unless there's a reason... Paper trail...

You haven't posted since 12-15-15

Now here, and the nature... Hmmn...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread